How counselling can helpCounselling can help with a wide range of issues, from day-to-day worries to more serious, long-term problems.
Seeking support during the difficult points in our life will help to achieve a happier, stable and more fulfilled life in the long term.
COUNSELLING CAN HELP YOU…
- Discuss your problems or concerns honestly and openly in a safe environment
- Deal with issues that are preventing you from being happy
- Achieve a more positive and balanced outlook on life
- Bring clarity, peace of mind and solutions to the problems that you are struggling with
- Feel less alone and more able to focus your thoughts in a more helpful way
- Develop realistic plans and goals to help you move forward
- Gain a greater degree of self-awareness and understanding of yourself and others
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Develop more positive, health relationships with those around you
- Identify more helpful coping strategies to deal with life’s stresses
SHARE YOUR WORRIES
Counselling can help you to come to terms with distressing or traumatic events, such as the loss of a loved one, divorce, or general confusion about where you are in your life.
It can be a great relief to share your worries and concerns with someone who will empathise with you and acknowledge your feelings. A Counsellor can help you overcome the issues that are causing negative emotions or making you unhappy.
Talking to someone you can trust, who is separate from your situation, who listens to you in a safe space, can help you find a way forward. Counselling can give you the strength and support to change your situation or deal with it in a different, healthier way.
Discussing your concerns will help you to gain a better understanding of your feelings and behaviours and help identify solutions to your problems in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
Footprints Counselling and Therapy Services
9 Paddock Gardens